Monday, September 23, 2013

Quatrefancy Treat

Monday again already!  How 'bout we start off the week with a little Halloween card:


Lemme tell ya, it's all treats at my house right now.  I found a recipe for iced pumpkin coffee cake this morning and pretty much made it immediately; you can thank me later for posting that link.  IS YUM.  Here I sit with my first piece of it plus a giant Marauder's Map mug o' tea and the Bangles playing on my iPod and life is GOOD.

Anyway, my card for today is based on the latest most awesome challenge from Freshly Made Sketches:


Not sure why the pic shows up gray here?  I had a lot of ideas going on in my brain for this sketch too, it's a good 'un.  Eventually I went with Best of Halloween just because I wanted to make a Halloween card and I wanted to use all current stuff.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best of Halloween
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White, Quatrefancy DSP
Accessories:  White & Black EP, Chevron EF, corner rounder punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

This is a great Halloween card! I love the texture on the embossed layer and the fun patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

And thanks for the pumpkin coffee cake recipe. I can't wait to try it out!

Tanya said...

LOVE the bold colors and the patterns! Very cool take on this sketch!! :)