Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Vintage Vehicle

As I mentioned yesterday, I'd made a card for this week's Nacho sketch that just kinda didn't do anything for me, but I thought I'd share it anyway.


For some reason, I think this looked much better in my head than it did on paper, hence me making the Stippled Blossoms card.  Here's the sketch:


So hey, not every card can be your favorite, but if you don't like what you make at first then try, try again!  I was much happier with my rose card than this one.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Postage Collection (hostess set)
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding
Paper:  Pistachio Pudding, Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, In Color DSP Stack, Venetian Romance DSP
Accessories:  Labels Collection Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

But I DO like this one, too. Vintage vehicles -- where can you go wrong?!