Monday, September 9, 2013

Kyoto's Buddhist Temples

For today's post we are once again working through Japan scrapbook pages.  I just ordered about 1,700 pictures from Winkflash too...I will never be bored when it comes to scrappin'!


These pictures are from the trip hubs and I took to Kyoto in 2009; you can see my original blog posts about these pictures here and here.  The pics are from two different sites in Kyoto, so I made the pages different colors but used the same DSP on them both to make them still coordinate, though I'm not sure how successful that idea was.  Well, not every page can be your favorite, right?

Have a scrappy day!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Four Frames
Ink:  Basic Gray marker, Garden Green
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Urban Garden DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Decorative Label & oval punches

No comments: