Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Nachos: Fall Leaves

It's time for another challenge from Nacho Average Challenges!  This time it's a beautiful color combo:


Isn't that awesome?  I thought they'd make for a good masculine card, so this will probably go to my brother for his birthday:


I think it's still masculine even with the Glimmer Paper on there.  Perhaps fall leaves aren't the obvious choice for this color combination, but I liked it and I was inspired by a card by Mary Brown, so there you have it.  I kept my layout very simple to let the colors shine.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Gently Falling, Banner Greetings
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Soft Suede
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Champagne Glimmer paper
Accessories:  Autumn Accents Bigz die, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Actually the leaves with the blue outline look very cool! It looks perfectly natural even tho I don't think I've seen any blue leaves... :)