Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Bright Bouquet

Hey y'all!  It is time once again for a new challenge at SUO Challenges



This time it's all about flowers, and Stampin' Up! has a LOT to choose from for that!  I pulled out Beautiful Bouquet for this card.


I wanted some super bright and cheery colors, so I went with Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, and Shaded Spruce.  I actually did a different card first for this challenge, but I'll share that one tomorrow.  For today I wanted something happy :)  I believe that Daffodil Delight self-adhesive sequin was from last year's Occasions catalog, but everything else is current.

Hope you'll hop on over to the SUO Challenges blog to look at the other pretties from the design team, and then give the challenge a whirl yourself.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beautiful Bouquet, A Big Thank You
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Bouquet Thinlits, mini Dimensionals, retired sequin

No comments: