Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Floral Sympathy

Mornin' y'all!  As I mentioned yesterday, I made two cards for the current SUO Challenge.



This was actually the first card I made:


I needed a sympathy card, so I decided to use Pressed Flowers, one of the host sets in the back of the catalog.  It's easy to forget about those stamp sets, isn't it?  I used Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, and Pear Pizzazz for the colors on this one, and Very Vanilla for the main panel.  When I made the card I shared yesterday, my goal was to make something with the same layout as this one, but with a completely different feel.  I think it worked pretty well :)

Anyway, it's time to get some breakfast so Ryan and I can hit up the gym again today.  Hope you have a great day, peeps.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pressed Flowers, Rose Wonder
Ink:  Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Fresh Fig, Thick Very Vanilla
Accessories:  None

No comments: