Monday, May 27, 2019

Hey Batter Batter

Mornin', y'all!  How's your Memorial Day going?  I've been sitting here eating blueberry streusel coffee cake and transferring pictures from my phone to the computer so I can have them printed for future scrapbook pages.  But right now I'm sharing a layout I made a couple months ago.


In my quest to get my older pictures scrapbooked, I've done a LOT of dog pages!  So here, once again, is Sadie the Teeny Pupster, this time playing with a baseball bat that my father-in-law mailed to her.  (As in, he wrote out a mailing label with SADIE's name on it, taped it to the bat, and they actually let him mail it like that!). Sadie had the bat for all of two minutes before she managed to sling it around and hit the hubs pretty hard in the shin, upon which it was immediately taken away forever more.  So it's a good thing I took pictures when I did!


Today's very bright Superman color palette includes Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Yoyo Yellow, and Whisper White.  I always think of red-yellow-blue triadic color schemes as Superman colors, whether or not they're bright primary shades of the colors.

Sadly, now I have to get up and clean house.  Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Pacific Point, Yoyo Yellow, Poppy Parade, Thick Whisper White, Pacific Point & Poppy Parade DSP
Accessories:  stickers

No comments: