Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Mermaid in a Bottle

Hey y'all!  How's your week going?


I decided to pull out some retired stamps for today's card.  Check out the challenge from Cupcake Inspiration:


Both my stamp sets, Message in a Bottle and Seaside Shore, retired last summer but I just couldn't resist pulling them out for this challenge.

I also used the sketch from the Paper Players:


And I know who this card should go to, so I'm going to try to get it in the mail by the end of the week.  I need to actually MAIL more of the cards I make :)

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Message in a Bottle, Seaside Shore
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Call Me Clover, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Petal Pink, Basic Black, Real Red, & Call Me Clover
Paper:  Real Red, Thick Whisper White, Fresh Prints Stack
Accessories:  Dimensionals

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Cute, Christy! This is a perfect example that you don't need tons of stamps, layers and embellishments to create an adorable, fun card! LOVE this!! Thanks for playing with my sketch at the Paper Players this week! Always happy to see you in the gallery!

Ann Schach said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I LOVE this card, Christy! It's charm lies in its clean lines and simplicity. It perfectly embodies the sketch. Thank you so much for sharing with The Paper Players!

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh, how cute a mermaid in a bottle! Thank you for joining our Mermaid challenge this week over at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT