Monday, May 6, 2019

Mother's Day Pictures (2005)

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  How was your weekend?

We're going waaaayyyyy back to 2004 (I think?) for today's layout:


And also some non-SU paper *shocked face* I used to put photos in the page protectors of a scrapbook album along with whatever paper I wanted to use, so when I finally made these pages I just pulled out the paper I'd stuck in there years ago.  I did use some Stampin' Up! colors for the mats.  We had these pictures taken for my mom for Mother's Day that year, so I thought this week would be a good time to share them.


Today's color palette includes a color that looks sorta like Pink Pirouette, along with actual Strawberry Slush, Lavender Lace, and Whisper White.

Hope your week is off to a good start.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  None
Ink:  Lavender Lace marker
Paper:  non-SU pink, Strawberry Slush, Lavender Lace, Whisper White, patterned paper by Sonburn
Accessories:  Corner rounder punch

No comments: