Friday, May 31, 2019

Butterfly on Black

Happy Friday y'all!  Got any fun weekend plans?  I'll be trying to make some more progress on my scrapbook pages :D

But for now, a card!


The theme challenge from Global Design Project was the perfect excuse to bust out the Beautiful Day butterfly again (as if I need an excuse, haha!)


I paired that with the sketch from Inspire. Create.


Then I just picked some fun, bright colors of Blends and went to town.  And then I discovered that alcohol ink will kinda stain clear embossing powder. *shrug*

Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beautiful Day
Ink:  Versamark, Stampin' Blends in Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Blackberry Bliss, and Basic Black
Paper:  Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  white baker's twine, Dimensionals

No comments: