Tuesday, January 7, 2020

SUO: Designer's Choice Adventure

Hey y'all!  Happy Tuesday.  After a short break, the SUO Challenges design team is back with our first challenge of 2020!


This challenge is Designer's Choice, which means anything you make with only Stampin' Up! products qualifies.  Easy peasy, right?  Here's what I made:


As soon as I saw the Occasions Catalog, I knew I was getting the Parisian Beauty bundle.  The stamps, dies, and paper are so GORGEOUS!  I've actually used the DSP on a scrapbook layout already.  I used champagne rhinestones on this card; rhinestones never photograph that well for me but they look great IRL.  A friend of mine recently told me that her dream is to visit Paris, so I'm going to send this card to her.  I hope she makes "going to Paris" a serious goal for this year :)

Your turn!  Share your SUO creation with us on the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Parisian Beauty
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Pool Party, Petal Pink, Thick Whisper White, Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP
Accessories:  Parisian Dies, Ornate Frames Dies, Champagne rhinestones, mini Dimensionals

No comments: