Thursday, January 9, 2020

Wee Baby Panda

Mornin' y'all!  I have been hard at work on my scrapbooks lately but yesterday I sat down and made cards for two upcoming baby showers.  So up first is the one I made for my sister-in-law, whose little boy is due on my kid's 3rd birthday :)


My brother used to collect panda stuff when he was younger so I thought this stamp from Wildly Happy was just perfect.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored with watercolor pencils.  Pretty quick and easy.

Check out this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:


I like it!  And the theme challenge from Paper Players:


Obviously I went for baby as my something new, ha.  Although I still have a pile of new stamps I need to play with!  However, my goal this year is to focus on scrapbooking rather than cards (I have a large pile of cards I've made and never sent out), so most likely I won't be making as many cards this year.  I'm already up to 10 pages done for my scrapbook goal though, so that's pretty awesome.

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wildly Happy, First Frost
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Seaside Spray, So Saffron, Thick Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz DSP
Accessories:  Dimensionals, Watercolor Pencils

5 comments:

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Babies are definitely "New"! :) Such a sweet card - love that green "stitched" background - and the pandas are adorable. Thanks for sharing it with us over at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

I love all the animal images in this set and the panda is no exception! Your brother and his family will love it! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Sweet! That is an adorable panda image. And what a fun and unique image for a baby card. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

Such a sweet image. I love the soft colors and patterns you used with it - a very special baby card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

This image of a she panda with her baby is absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.