Monday, February 15, 2021

Look Who's Turning 2

Scrappy Monday, friends!  Today is Ryan's birthday and he's turning FOUR and I don't know when he got so big but he did and he keeps telling me he's never going to stop growing no matter what I say.  Today I'm taking a break from the Disney cruise pictures to share layouts from Ryan's second birthday (since I've been scrapping chronologically from his birth, I haven't gotten to #3 yet).


I loved Bonanza Buddies that came out last year and the coordinating paper, I was a little sad they didn't carry over but since I never get rid of stamps anyway it's not like it matters to my collection.  Obviously the hubs took all the pictures because he's not in any of them, the same thing happened last Christmas and I really need to work on that.


Before Ryan was even born, I had gotten a star-shaped cake pan to make his first birthday cake in and then we were in the big fat middle of moving house on his first birthday so we did a store-bought cake.  So I did get out the star pan for this birthday and made a red velvet cake (hubs' favorite, but we all like it and Ryan hadn't tried enough cake varieties to have his own favorite) with cream cheese frosting.


Here's a rather dark picture of today's color palette, which is much brighter and more fun than this picture would have you believe:  Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  Love it.  Also last week I discovered that if I take all my stuff out on the little balcony on the front of our house when it's cloudy out, I can actually get good pictures of my scrapbook layouts and color palettes.  Bit of a pain dragging things out there but worth it to get better photos, I think.

Have a great week, peeps!  We're eating lots more birthday cake tonight :D

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Number of Years, Bonanza Buddies
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Stampin' Blends in Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Thick Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza DSP
Accessories:  Bonanza dies, Stitched Shapes dies

1 comment:

Tanya said...

These pages look great and I love the pop of the black mats! Happy birthday to him! Darn time passing so fast when they're little!