Tuesday, February 16, 2021

SUO Challenges: Mambo No. 5

Oh man, I'm feeling off this week since the hubs was home for 4 days in a row and yesterday was a holiday so here it is nearly lunchtime and I'm like OH WAIT IT'S TUESDAY so here I am for a brand new SUO Challenge!


It is time for a color challenge, and here it is:

My first thought was hearts, especially with Valentine's Day just passed, but I decided to do something different and came up with this instead:


Still loving A Touch of Ink from the SAB catalog.  The strip on the bottom looks gray in the photo but I promise it's silver foil.  For the background, I stamped the Stacked Stone background with Versamark ink and heat embossed with clear EP, in person the background is pretty subtle with a nice texture to it, I like how it turned out.

So now it's your turn!  It's up to you if you want to sing "Mambo No. 5" while you make your own card, but please share it with us at the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  A Touch of Ink, Stacked Stone
Ink:  Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, silver foil
Accessories:  Hippo & Friends dies, Wink of Stella, Clear EP, glitter enamel dots, Dimensionals

No comments: