Monday, February 8, 2021

Disney Cruise: Yum

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  The hubs took Ryan out for pretty much the whole day on Saturday, so I managed to get two layouts started and finished that day :) And I worked on sorting through pictures again yesterday, so that process is actually moving.  Slowly, but any progress is better than no progress, amirite?

So now it's time for the next Disney cruise layout!


PURPLE!!!  Pretty sure I mentioned before, I decided to go for a full rainbow of page base colors on the cruise layouts and I did manage to sneak in a purple one.  I don't know why it's hard for me to use purple on my pages?  Thank goodness for Rapunzel and her purple dress giving me the excuse!  I adore the Blooms & Bliss DSP on here, the style of it reminds me of Rapunzel's artwork in the movie and it was exactly the right colors for this layout so I couldn't be more thrilled with how that turned out.  And I love how Ryan is looking up at Rapunzel in that picture like "Hi pretty lady!" because he had no idea then who she was.  He does enjoy watching Tangled now, which is good because I puffy heart love that movie. 

Speaking of Disney movies and such, GUESS WHO GOT DISNEY + YESTERDAY?!?!  Ryan immediately bogarted it to watch a bunch of Mickey's Roadster Racers but when he went to bed I got to watch the first episode of The Mandalorian.  So excited to see more of that!


Today's color palette:  Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, Cucumber Crush, Sahara Sand, and Whisper White.  I needed a contrasting color for photo mats so I picked that bright green...not 100% sure it was the right shade of green, but I tried several others and this one seemed to work best so I went with it.

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet
Ink:  Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Sweet Sugarplum, Cucumber Crush, Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Thick Whisper White, Blooms & Bliss DSP
Accessories:  Mickey punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Layering Circles dies

No comments: