Monday, February 1, 2021

Disney Cruise: Boatload of Fun

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Let's see how this week goes.  I'm interviewing two new babysitters this week (or they're interviewing me, not sure which) and hoping to get Ryan back in daycare two days a week since the first lady didn't work out.

Anywha, we're still trucking with the Disney cruise layouts, so here's the next one:


Ryan had just turned two when we went on this cruise (and he turns FOUR in two weeks) and he didn't really watch movies yet, so his "who the heck are YOU" looks at Anna and Elsa were pretty dang funny.  I chose Taken With Teal as one of my colors because of Elsa's dress, and of course that was featured in only like two packs of patterned paper before they retired it (and I LOVE that color) so this patterned paper is from a stack called Holiday Lounge, and it's all fun sorta retro mid-century modern patterns.


Here's our most-of-the-rainbow color palette:  Riding Hood Red, Taken with Teal, Summer Sun, Cucumber Crush, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.  It's interesting to me how my color palettes have shifted since I started scrapping pictures of Ryan, I guess that's because they always make little boy clothes in bright primary colors.  It's fun.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, Taffy Alphabet
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy
Paper:  Riding Hood Red textured, Summer Sun, Cucumber Crush, Night of Navy, Thick Whisper White, Holiday Lounge DSP
Accessories:  Mickey punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Layering Circles dies

No comments: