Saturday, October 3, 2020

Ryan: Last Page

Here we are, y'all.  It's the VERY LAST PAGE for Ryan's baby book!  Woohoo!  I started sharing layouts from this on Ryan's third birthday in February (first page is here) and now we're finally at the end.  It was a lot of pages :)


For this one, I picked some of my favorite pictures.  The top one is our first family photo, the bottom two are ones that I loved but for one reason or another couldn't fit in on other pages in the book, so I'm glad I managed to find a place for them.  As I'm sure you can imagine, we took ZILLIONS of photos of Ryan's first year, so deciding which ones to use in his baby book was sometimes difficult because he's so stinkin' cute.


The last color palette for Ryan's baby book is a bit different than the first page, although I used the same cardstock base and DSP:  Lost Lagoon, Wild Wasabi, Hello Honey, Gray Granite, Midnight Muse, and Whisper White.

That's a wrap!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Foxy Friends
Ink:  Gray Granite, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Midnight Muse, Thick Whisper White, Lullaby & Woodland Walk DSP
Accessories:  2 1/2" circle punch, Starburst dies

No comments: