Tuesday, October 27, 2020

SUO Challenges: All Things Autumn

Hey friends!  October is my favorite month of the year, how about you?

Another favorite:  it's SUO Challenges day!


Our theme this time is to make fall cards.  Fall is my favorite season so you know I was all over this :)


I ended up with an autumn rainbow here and I love it.  I picked a pretty plaid from the Plaid Tidings DSP Stack and then chose some warm colors that I thought would pop on the plaid, so altogether my card has Bumblebee, Pumpkin Pie, Cinnamon Cider, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty Peacock, and Shaded Spruce on it.  Once again I turned to my trusty catalog for inspiration, take a look at page 55 for the original card.

Your turn!  Upload a fall card on the SUO Challenges blog, and enjoy something pumpkiny if that's your thang (iced pumpkin coffee cake, here I come!).  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Love of Leaves
Ink:  Bumblebee, Pumpkin Pie, Cinnamon Cider, Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Paper:  Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cinder, Thick Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Leaves dies, Rectangles Stitched dies, white EP, In Color Enamel Dots, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love the colors you chose for the leaves! Hoping to play along...!

CraftyHunnypots said...

Love your card Christy all of the colours look fabulous together its definitely a card for this theme fall/autumn perfect x Natalie Arnold