Monday, October 5, 2020

Tennessee, Part 4: Ripley's Aquarium

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Time for more Tennessee layouts, I've got two for today.


I still used the Color Me Autumn DSP for these two layouts, happily the Mossy Meadow pattern looked enough like bubbles to work for aquarium pages.  And I still used orange, but I went for the much softer Peach Parfait.


As you can see, I'm back to squeezing in as many pictures as I can manage :) 


Today's color palette:  Peach Parfait, Mossy Meadow (the only color that overlaps with the rest of the Tennessee layouts), Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Gray, and Whisper White.  Hey, I got to use a purple on my scrapbook pages!  Also, I wish Seaside Notions had a set of dies because I cut those out all. the. time.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, first layout:
Stamps:  Notable Alphabet, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, Seaside Notions
Ink:  Versamark, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Mossy Meadow, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Thick Whisper White, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies, clear EP

Supplies, second layout:
Stamps:  Seaside Notions
Ink:  Versamark, Peach Parfait, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Mossy Meadow, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Thick Whisper White, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  clear EP

No comments: