Tuesday, October 13, 2020

SUO Challenges: Birthday Party

Mornin' y'all!  You ready to get stamping on a new SUO Challenge?


We've got a super easy one for you this time:  make a birthday card!  I think the only thing I make more often than birthday cards is thank you cards :)  Today also happens to be my friend Melissa's birthday, we've been friends since we were in middle school.  Happy birthday, Melissa!

Here's my zany little card:


I just can't seem to make myself do plain black and white zebras :)  I stamped them in Blackberry Bliss ink on top of the Artistry Blooms DSP, which is probably the easiest way to get some fantastic color on these zebra friends.  My glimmer paper and enamel dot embellishments are retired, but there are some great options in the current catalog that would be easy subs for what I used (I'm trying to use up what I've got).

You know what's next!  Make a birthday card and share it with us at the SUO Challenges blog.  We'll be waiting with cake ;)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Zany Zebras
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss
Paper:  Magenta Madness, Thick Whisper White, retired Glimmer Paper
Accessories:  Tailored Tag punch, Dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Dots (retired?)

1 comment:

CraftyHunnypots said...

Such a cute pretty little birthday card love it Christy x Natalie