Monday, October 19, 2020

Tennessee, Part 6: Gatlinburg

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I'm back with the last of the Tennessee pages (at least until I scrap the pictures from this past July), and today it's another double feature with a trip into town.


I love that Color Me Autumn DSP so it was fun to use so many of its patterns on the Tennessee pages.  These last two layouts are heavy on the green and gold for all us Baylor peeps :)


We took a gondola ride up to Ober Gatlinburg, which is a little touristy area up on top of the mountain where they have a bunch of rides and stuff.  Spoiler alert:  when we returned to Gatlinburg this July, Ryan was tall enough to ride the alpine roller coaster (bottom left), and I bought a picture because it was his very first roller coaster ride.  He laughed maniacally the whole time and kept yelling "Let's go faster!"  Speed demon, that kid.


So here is today's Baylor-y color palette:  Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Shaded Spruce, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.  I had tried to work in some Cajun Craze but it just didn't seem to fit on these two layouts, so I stuck with these colors.

I really enjoyed putting together all these Tennessee layouts (all EIGHT of them), and I'm looking forward to scrapping the pictures from our July trip with the hubs' sister and her family.  Ryan and the hubs saw one bear during this trip, but on the July trip I think we saw at least one bear every day, they were everywhere.  And we got pictures!  From a safe distance.  We kept social distancing in mind even when hanging out with bears.

Sic 'em Bears! :D

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Notable Alphabet, For All Things
Ink:  Shaded Spruce, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce, Soft Suede, Thick Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

You go such cool places! I love seeing your scrapbook pages.