Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Petal Pink Poinsettia

Mornin' y'all!  I got up early this morning and managed to do half my workout before the kiddo got up.  Today was kickboxing, and Ryan actually watched a bit of it which means I got to hear editorial comments from him like "You have to PUSH, Mama!" which was funny.  And I'm feeling pretty good after that workout, it was a good one today.

Anyway, I have a card to share!  Not too long after we moved to Germany, I ordered a bunch of holiday stuff from the holiday mini catalog and I'm sad I haven't gotten to use a lot of it (for some reason I can't seem to get Ryan on a schedule with quiet time since we got here).  But I needed some thinking of you/get well cards when my mom had surgery earlier this month, so I put together a very quick CAS card.


It doesn't show at all in the picture, but I painted over the poinsettia with Wink of Stella so it has a lovely shimmer IRL; the card looks kinda plain in the picture because you can't see the shine.  Sometimes that's how it happens.  I think my sequins are retired but I don't really care, I'm using what I've got.

Have a great day, y'all.  It's Tuesday, if you were wondering--I know the week between Christmas and New Year's is a weird time wormhole (wibbly wobbly timey wimey) in a normal year, and I bet that sensation has only intensified this year.  Almost done with 2020!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Poinsettia Petals, Comfort & Hope
Ink:  Petal Pink, Soft Suede
Paper:  Thick Whisper White, Petal Pink
Accessories:  Tasteful Touches dies, Dimensionals, retired adhesive sequins

No comments: