Monday, December 21, 2020

Deck the Halls

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  And this time it's ON a Monday!  Hope your week is off to a good start.  Today's plan:  bake cookies for our neighbors.  And also try not to eat them myself ; )

So today's  layout is me and the hubs' very first Christmas tree in 2004 I think?  It's been a while.


I took pictures of some of the ornaments we hung on the tree that year.  I have a large collection of Hallmark ornaments (but still a tiny fraction of what my mom owns) and the hubs' reaction was quite amusing.  All the ornaments are in the original boxes and carefully stored and yeah it takes the whole day to get them out and on the tree and even longer to put it all back up again.  Since Ryan arrived, we have one package of those supposedly unbreakable ball ornaments and it takes 20 minutes to decorate the tree, with no worries that he's going to break the fancy ornaments.

I'm not really sure which way I like the pages though.  This is one of those layouts that you could put either page on the left and both options flow pretty well.  Here's the other way:


What do you think, the first option or the second one?  Right now I'm kinda leaning towards option #2...also kinda wish I still had that Queen of the Universe shirt.


Today's very festive color palette:  Very Vanilla, Real Red, Garden Green, Night of Navy, and Old Olive.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Merry & Type
Ink:  Real Red, Night of Navy
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Garden Green
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

First one. Look how YOUNG you are!