Monday, December 7, 2020

Merry Christmas 2009

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I have an interview for a part-time job this morning and I was doing fine up until like 30 minutes ago and now I'm nervous.  Wish me luck?


So here's a real flashback scrapbook layout, 2009!  You can see some of these pictures here.  I love that patterned paper with the Christmas lights and I think I only have some teeny scraps of it left.  We just put up stockings and the Christmas tree here yesterday, Ryan was very excited about it all.


Today's color palette:  Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Hello Honey, Soft Sky, Real Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  I probably would not have put those two greens together if not for the patterned paper but I do like the effect.

Okay, Imma go be nervous some more.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Signs of Santa, Christmas Greetings, Whimsical Numbers
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Basic Black marker, assorted Stampin' Blends
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Real Red, Thick Whisper White, Season of Cheer DSP
Accessories:  Santa's Signpost Framelits

No comments: