Tuesday, December 8, 2020

SUO Challenges: Holly Jolly Trio

 Mornin' y'all!  It's SUO Challenges day once again!



We're continuing our last challenge and sharing Christmas cards, so here's my new project for today:


The Gnome for the Holidays stamp set is so cute, I couldn't pick just one gnome to feature.  I had the same problem with all the Christmas and winter DSP options, so I made a set of cards :) I used the same layout for each card, but different colors/DSP, and the last gnome is a mirror image just because he's facing the other direction and I didn't want to cover up the mistletoe on his hat.  I think some of my embellishments are retired, but I decided to use what I had since I never seem to use up all of a pack of embellishments before they get replaced with something new.


Because of the snowflakes on his hat, I had to pair this gnome with the Snowflake Splendor DSP.


This girl gnome and her very nice Christmas tree hat got paired with the Poinsettia Place DSP.  Also, I didn't have red rhinestones, so I used a Stampin' Blend to color clear rhinestones red to use as an accent here.  Easy peasy and it didn't make a mess!


Mr. Mistletoe here got paired with the Heartwarming Hugs DSP, which might be my favorite.  It's classic red and green and some lovely seasonal patterns that will be great for my scrapbooks.

So now it's your turn--make a Christmas card using your Stampin' Up! supplies, and share it on the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers to the holiday season!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Gnome for the Holidays
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, various Stampin' Blends
Paper:  Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Bumblebee, Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Thick Whisper White, Snowflake Splendor DSP, Poinsettia Place DSP, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Accessories:  Rectangles Stitched dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, white EP, Dimensionals, Gold Glitter enamel dots, rhinestones, Frosted & Clear Epoxy Shapes

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I really loved my card!