Friday, December 18, 2020

Merry & Bright (Christmas 2006)

Welp, I missed Scrappy Monday by a lot, but I have so many Christmas layouts in my draft posts that I couldn't skip this week entirely.  Last week was really tough and this week started out a bit rocky, and then on Wednesday Germany went into lockdown again until mid-January BUT I discovered that the playgrounds are still open which makes me ridiculously relieved and I've taken Ryan there every day.  And yesterday afternoon I got a tentative job offer for work at the local arts & crafts store.  The pay is beans but it would be an excuse to have Ryan in daycare and it would be fun for me :)

Anywha, let's get to the scrapbook pages!


I really worked hard last year and this year to scrap older photos, so these are from Christmas 2006.  The paper is from a year or two ago though, I seriously love that reindeer print and I'm a sucker for a good plaid, so it makes me happy to use both of them on one layout.  The accents are poinsettias stamped and embossed with white EP on red cardstock, then cut out (because that stamp set was from before we had so many dies for different stamps).  I love that Christmas Deer stamp but I don't think I've hardly ever used him, so it's nice that he got to shine here too.


Today's color palette:  Crumb Cake (textured, even), Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Balmy Blue, Early Espresso, and Whisper White.  Nice and Christmasy.

Have a good weekend, peeps.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Christmas Deer, Watercolor Winter, Jolly Jingles (unmounted wheel)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Shaded Spruce, Thick Whisper White, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Accessories:  white EP

No comments: