Friday, December 4, 2020

Snowflake Blues

Hey y'all, how's it going?  It continues to be very difficult for me to get any time in my craft room...I'm not sure what it is, but I can't seem to get Ryan on a schedule and back to doing quiet time every day.  Yesterday I let him watch Paw Patrol for 15 minutes while I went upstairs to make a birthday card for hubs' coworker...yeah Ryan turned up all the floor heat controls as high as they would go on the entire bottom floor.  Heated floors are totally amazing, but when you turn them up to the max it really does heat up the house quickly.  Last time he did that, they were on overnight and basically I had a hot yoga class the next morning. *eye roll* I caught it quickly this time but it was still pretty toasty downstairs all evening.

Anyway, I did at least manage to make this card:


On Wednesday, I tried putting Ryan in quiet time for a while but all I got to do in my craft room was sit down and stare at my supplies for about 3 minutes before Ryan decided quiet time was over and came in there and started messing with my paper trimmer.  Sometimes it's just not your day.  Anyway, as luck would have it yesterday, I saw this card by Brian King and I loved the layout of it.  But since I had limited time with my ticking time bomb supposedly watching TV downstairs, I made mine a little simpler.  At least I got it done?

Have a good weekend, peeps.  Hope you get some crafty time for yourselves!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Itty Bitty Birthdays
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Thick Whisper White, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Snowflake Splendor DSP
Accessories:  Rectangles Stitched dies, So Many Snowflakes Dies, Dimensionals, rhinestone

No comments: