Monday, November 29, 2021

Leaf Peeping, Part 2

Scrappy Monday!  Okay, wow, I've been absent from here for much longer than I intended or wanted to.  We had my parents here and Thanksgiving and the hubs caught a nasty cold and Ryan had a fever for two days and now I suspect I'm coming down with the cold too.  Urgh.

In the meantime, I have the second set of leafy layouts from our trip to New England in 2016 when I was expecting Ryan (see part 1 here).

Fall is my favorite season.  We had to get up early this morning to get Ryan to a dental appointment, and the doors on my car were all frozen shut.  Just like that, fall is over here--now we're starting in on winter weather!  I'll miss the beautiful fall colors, and the temps that are cool enough that it's nice to curl up under a blanket with some hot tea but not so cold that you feel miserable.


We really liked the lattice on that last bridge we looked at, it was so fun to photograph.  And last up is a selfie with my online friend the axe murderer (long story, she's not really a murderer) and our respective hubbies.


Today's color palette is the same as last time:  Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.

I *may* have just bought myself some new stamps for Cyber Monday (spoiler alert:  I totally did) and I still have a big pile of stamps already in my craft room that I haven't played with yet, so I'm going to dust off the table in my craft room as soon as I finish my pumpkin pie lunch.  What.  I made a TON of pies for Thanksgiving and most of them are still in my fridge...

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Calendar Alphabet, Wonderfall
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo, Early Espresso
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

What a gorgeous place to photograph! I have to get there some day! Love your layouts too!