Tuesday, November 23, 2021

SUO Challenges: Christmas Is Coming

AAAAAAAACCKKKK I'm late with my SUO Challenges post!  I was deep in Thanksgiving prep mode today--I made FOUR pies and some Mississippi Mud (uh, we're having four adults and one kid for Thanksgiving).  And then a quick errand turned into an absolute odyssey when we got stuck in a 2 1/2-hour traffic jam this evening.  But enough about that, it's time for another challenge at SUO Challenges!

This time around we're doing Christmas projects!  I have several Christmas stamp sets that I haven't played around with much yet (or at all in some cases) and then...I made a card where the only stamp is the greeting on the inside, haha!


I could have used the Frosted Gingerbread stamp set for my images, but the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP is just so cute that I had to use it.  So I used a stamp on the inside:


It's past 9 p.m. where I am so I think it's time to go to bed.  Make your own Christmas project and share it at the SUO Challenges blog.  Time to get your merry on!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Frosted Gingerbread
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Thick Basic White, Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP Stack
Accessories:  Gingerbread dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This DSP is just perfect for fussy cutting and helps to get things together quickly too - sounds like you needed a quick card solution today Christie! I love the delicate diecut border too - this really lifts the card with pretty detail. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you - save me some pie!