Friday, November 5, 2021

Snowflake Thanks

Happy Friday, y'all.  Ryan did GREAT with getting his flu shot yesterday, I was amazed.  He seems to have sailed through with no side effects too, and here I am with a big headache and kinda wishing I could stay home today :p  Oh well, onward we go!

I have one more card that I made last weekend to share today.


I used the Just Add Ink sketch but the challenge has already closed:


I'm happy to play along with the current Festive Friday challenge as well:


I used a thank you sentiment, pastel colors, and shimmer (the white cardstock is actually Shimmery White, and I added the rhinestones for a bit more shine as well).  I had been planning to do flowers of some kind but Snowflake Wishes kept popping up in my view like hey, pick me, so I did :)

Hope you have a great Friday, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Snowflake Wishes
Ink:  Balmy Blue, Fresh Freesia
Paper:  Balmy Blue, Shimmery White
Accessories:  So Many Snowflakes dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, enamel dots, rhinestones

4 comments:

Beth McCullough said...

Christy Lynn, you had me at pink snowflakes! How adorable! Thanks for joining us again at Festive Friday! Hope you feel better. Blessings, Beth :)

Jaydee said...

Oh... I love those pink snowflakes and these gorgeous pastel colors. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Christy those pastel snowflakes are as sweet as sugar - I love them and the shimmer adds the perfect touch of frost! So pretty! Hope you've recovered from that flu shot now. Thanks for sharing with us at Festive Friday this week!

Diane Evans said...

I love your colours that you used. What a great card. Thanks for joining us in the Festive Friday Challenge.