Tuesday, June 20, 2023

All Tied Up with SUO Challenges

Mornin' folks and get ready for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


This time around we're all tied up:  use ribbon, lace, or twine on your project.  So here's what I made:


I bought that Night of Navy ribbon when it was in the Occasions catalog and it carried over to the annual catalog : )  And what do you know, it looks great with the Countryside Inn DSP!  I let the DSP do all the work--isn't that bunny pattern cute?  And the stripey pattern is on the opposite side of the bunnies.  One quick sentiment from Ringed with Nature and I've got a boho bunny card for my stash.

I hope you'll join in the fun and upload your card at the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Ringed with Nature
Ink:  Boho Blue
Paper:  Night of Navy, Thick Basic White, Countryside Inn DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon

1 comment:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That blue bunny DSP is a real scene stealer Christy! I love the tied blue ribbon which does indeed match perfectly. Love it!