Monday, June 5, 2023

Nea Kameni (Redo)

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Another busy week ahead--we've got a big work event for the hubs, Ryan finishes kindergarten on Wednesday, and on Wednesday afternoon we're taking off for Greece to spend a week in (on?) Crete before we head back to the States.  So I thought today was a good time to share a layout from the last time we went to Greece!


This is the last of the three "re-do" layouts I made earlier this year; you can see the first version here.  For the first one, I used my purple shirt as the jumping off point for my color combination, and it just didn't "feel" right for the layout.  What I remember about all of our ports in Greece (it was a cruise) was that they were super hot!  So I went with a much hotter color combination for today:


Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Tahitian Tide, and Blueberry Bushel.  I think this color palette suits the photos better and conveys the mood of the pictures better.  Plus you can't go wrong with what I call the basic Superman color combination, red-yellow-blue : )

Have a great week, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Empire Alphabet Upper, Stippled Shells
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel, Basic Gray
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide, Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight, Thick Basic White, Sweet Taffy DSP
Accessories:  Circle punches

No comments: