Monday, June 19, 2023

Tennessee, Part 2: Meet the Neighbors

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  And I'm ready for it with the second of my Tennessee layouts.  (Sidebar:  I am writing this post on the hubs' laptop, and its little proofreading thingummy is pickier than the one on the Mac.  It keeps giving me random blue lines under certain words and dude will ya just CHILL 'cause I know how to speak AND write in English and you're annoying.)

Anyway.  Here there be BEARS!


We stayed in a cabin outside of Gatlinburg (this is the second time we've done that in this area and I would not say no to going back a third time) and there are signs everywhere about bears.  As in Do Not Feed The.  So we saw two juvenile bears and a mama bear hanging out near our cabin, begging for food we did not give them, and a full-grown bear checking out the trash cans near the cabin that we had stayed in on our first trip to this area.  And as much time as we spent in the national park, we didn't see a single bear there!

I chose "Meet the Neighbors" for my page title but maybe it should have been "Meet the NeighBEARS".  So I wrote that in my journaling.


Oops, I left out a color in my palette picture; the page base is Creamy Caramel which goes really well with Cinnamon Cider (photo mats), and then I also used Pretty Peacock, Pear Pizzazz, and white.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, Pure & Simple Alphabet Upper, Simply Fabulous
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Cinnamon Cider
Paper:  Creamy Caramel, Cinnamon Cider, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Thick Basic White, Forever Greenery DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies

No comments: