Tuesday, June 6, 2023

SUO Challenges: Floral Fantasy

Hey hey y'all, it's time for another challenge from SUO Challenges!


If you're a longtime Stampin' Up! fan, this challenge will likely be eeeeeeeeeasy for you:  flowers!  I  know I have many many many flower stamps to choose from, so here's what I made:


Playing around with Azure Afternoon, Berry Burst, and Lemon Lime Twist...I am quite happy to have LLT back in the SU! color lineup.  Actually I sneaked in just a smidge of Bubble Bath for the flower centers too.

Make your own floral fantasy card and don't forget to share with us at the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sending Smiles
Ink:  Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Azure Afternoon, Bubble Bath
Paper:  Thick Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP
Accessories:  Sending dies, mini Dimensionals, Matte Decorative Dots

No comments: