Thursday, November 9, 2023

Going Postal

Mornin' y'all and happy Thursday!  I think I'm *finally* starting to feel better (and of course I coughed right as I was typing that sentence) And Ryan is all better too so things are looking up.  And I played with a new stamp set yesterday!


'Member when SU! had that one-day stamp sale a few months ago?  I got Stamped With Love during that sale and this is the first time I've inked it up, other than for my personal stamp inventory binders.  I was inspired by this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And this week's Color Throwdown:


I used Crushed Curry, Pecan Pie, Sweet Sorbet, and Crumb Cake for my colors, which also fits in with the current challenge at SUO Challenges



There's only a tiny bit of Crumb Cake on the main image, I used it to shade the envelope going into the post box, but it barely shows up.  So that's why I dug out some Crumb Cake ribbon, that 3/8" satin in my all-time favorite ribbon.  I used an old retired scrap of Crushed Curry patterned paper for the background and this card is already in the mail!  I usually mail out three to five cards a week.

Okay, I'm off to my craft room!  I have yet another scrapbook layout in progress on my craft table, I've 10000% been procraftinating by scrapping pics from when we first moved to Germany instead of getting out my wedding pictures.  I do need to work on that though...Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Stamped with Love, Nature's Prints
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Sweet Sorbet, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Pecan Pie, Thick Basic White, Crushed Curry DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Layering Circles dies, scalloped circle punch, corner rounder punch, Crumb Cake 3/8" satin ribbon, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Tanya said...

That's probably the same time I got that set too. I love your bold mail box!! So happy!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this colorful card! The mailbox and the sentiment are made for each other! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karren said...

This is such a bright and cheerful card! That postbox is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.