Friday, November 3, 2023

Pumpkin Lineup

Mornin' y'all, how are you this Friday?  I am apparently trying to come down with something so I think I'll be taking it easy today as much as I can...and I'm glad that Ryan is going to his grandparents' house for the weekend so I can rest!

I did spend some quality time in my craft room yesterday, take a look.


Yep, another Pick of the Patch card!  I'm in love with these guys and I'm glad I finally caved and bought them.  Check out the awesome color palette from Sunday Stamps:


I used all of the colors!  I chose Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, and Pretty Peacock for my SU! colors.  The patterned paper on the bottom of the card and the Pretty Peacock strip were both scraps, always nice to use up scraps.  And here is the awesome Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch:


This is a great one!  I had this idea percolating in my brain even before I made yesterday's Pick of the Patch card.  I am definitely having fun with that stamp set.

Anyway, time to get Ryan to put on his shoes and brush his teeth to get ready for school.  Cheers!  And stay healthy, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pick of the Patch
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Pretty Peacock
Paper:  Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Thick Basic White, Pool Party DSP
Accessories:  Pick of the Patch punch, Nested Essentials dies, Glossy Dots

5 comments:

Heather said...

Brilliant, Christy - love these guys in our colors! Such a fun design, too - all so crisp! Feel better this weekend! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

dj said...

Fantastic pumpkin line up...it works great for showcasing our color palette. Thanks for playing along with our "Autumn's Riches" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Your rocked our Autumn color combo with a true "Autumn's Riches" theme
-Deb Horst, DT #SSC321

Donna Scholz said...

Christy, what a cute thank you card! I like the palette you used from Sunday Stamps, and of course l LOVE your interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creative talents with us!!! -Donna

Annette Elliott said...

What a fantastic display of pumpkins! Love how you used this weeks color challenge and you rocked the 2 challenges you joined! Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Love this fall/harvest card, Christy! The colors make your card POP! Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!