Monday, September 9, 2024

September 2020

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  The hubs decided this morning that we should run a bunch of errands after we drop Ryan off at school, but I'm hoping to have time to play with my BRAND NEW SCHTUFF this afternoon.  So far all I've gotten to do is unpack the box and look at the stuff!

But for now, scrapbook pages!


This is from right when we got to Germany; I mentioned that we were confined to our room for a couple of weeks BUT we were allowed to go walking in a small patch of woods near our suite.  And then once we were out of quarantine, Ryan loved playing in the playground right next to our building, see how dirty he got?  Then the bottom three pictures on the right page are when we first looked at the house we ended up renting for our time in Germany.  I did another layout after we moved in the house.


Today's color palette:  Boho Blue, Bumblebee, Sweet Sorbet, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, and white.  I made these pages not long after Boho Blue was introduced as an In Color.

Okay, time to get this show on the road.  Peace out, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Full Calendar, Honeybee Home
Ink:  Boho Blue, Night of Navy, Stampin' Blends in So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Boho Blue
Paper:  Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight, Sweet Sorbet, Harvest Meadow DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes & Honeybee Blooms dies

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love it! I love kids in the dirt, haha. They're just so happy to be there. :)

Chantell Randall said...

A fun card with interesting layers. Chantell Just Add Ink