Saturday, September 14, 2024

Earthen Elegance Trees

Hey y'all, how's your weekend going?  We're having a quiet lazy morning but the plumber and tile guy are supposed to come back this afternoon (yeah, now there's TWO guys working on the shower problem!).  We know what happened at least--somehow the tile guy got self-leveling compound down the drain, where it hardened into a giant lump and totally blocked the pipe, though we don't know how or where the leak started yet.  So now we have a couple of holes cut in our ceiling downstairs to access the pipe, which will also have to be cut out and replaced, and hopefully we won't have any MORE problems.

Anyway, I have a card to share today:


I actually made this months ago for an SUO Challenges challenge but then the challenge got changed before it was posted and I've just been sitting on this card since, like, April.  I used the online exclusive set Encircled in Nature and the now-retired Earthen Elegance DSP and this card got mailed out weeks ago, so more than time to post it here.

For now, I'm going to go upstairs and start doing an inventory on my hard-copy cross stitch patterns.  I just started a new project yesterday (yay new project!!) but I need to look through all my patterns and decide what's next.  And then I'll probably stitch for a while and finish watching Charade with Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant because I only got halfway through it yesterday.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Encircled in Nature
Ink:  Misty Moonlight, Copper Clay
Paper:  Copper Clay, Night of Navy, Thick Very Vanilla, Earthen Elegance DSP
Accessories:  Deckled Circles dies, Tinsel Gems, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous! I love this set and wish I could use it more.
Glad you figured out the shower problem. UGH. That is so bad.