Saturday, September 7, 2024

Lavender Note

Hey y'all, happy Saturday!  And it WILL be a happy Saturday, I finally got to do my first order from the holiday mini catalog and it's supposed to arrive today.  After I do some yoga this morning and then run some errands (that grocery shopping ain't going to do itself...) I can reward myself with some new stamping toys!  : )

I promised that I would have a Color Throwdown card to share this week and here it is:


And here's the challenge:


I went with Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, and Shaded Spruce for my colors, which just begged for me to get out Painted Lavender and have some fun.  I had started out with a white card base but then decided to just go for it and do lots more purple.  The thing that took the longest on this card?  Placing the die-cut sprigs behind the lavender bunch.  A simple "just a note" from Musical Jamboree and there's my card.

Okay, I'm going to get started for the day and hopefully my nice fat SU! box will be here by the time I'm done running errands.  Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Painted Lavender, Musical Jamboree
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Shaded Spruce, Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Gorgeous Grape, Shaded Spruce, Bermuda Bay, Thick Basic White, Butterfly Brilliance DSP Stack
Accessories:  Painted Lavender dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Purple Shimmer Gems, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

2 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Lovely card- love all these bright colors together!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous! I'm glad you went with all purple! So striking!