Monday, December 30, 2019

Canine Christmas Chaos

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I finally got back in my craft room yesterday, but I spent a lot of time cleaning and reorganizing in there so I haven't made anything yet.  Maybe during naptime today?

For the last Scrappy Monday of 2019, here's one more Christmas layout, but focused on the doggos:


My SIL Adrienne made dog toys for all of our pupsters, but she underestimated the pups' chewing and destructive power so those toys only lasted one day :D  The two black dogs are my Sadie and Vader, my dad's dog Ginger is the Springer spaniel, and the yellow dog is Cleo, my brother and SIL's dog.  My girl Sadie is the only one of those four who's still with us.  I miss my Vader.


Today's color palette:  Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, and Whisper White.  Since the dogs are pretty much neutral colors I was able to just go with whatever colors I wanted for the papers.

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type, Inkworks alphabet, paw print
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Thick Whisper White, Be Merry DSP
Accessories:  Circle punches

No comments: