Monday, December 16, 2019

OSS Christmas Party 2009

Scrappy Monday!  I hope this week goes a little smoother than last week.  Starting a week ago Saturday, the kid, the hubs, and I all got a very nasty stomach virus.  I was the last one to get it (Wednesday) but mine came with a fun bonus head cold afterwards, so it's taken me much longer to recover.  I kinda feel like I've been punched in the nose still but it's an improvement from last week.  So yes, healthy thoughts please.

On to scrapbook pages!  I found this one in the archives of draft posts:


This was the hubs' work Christmas party in 2009 (we had this year's party on Friday night, but didn't take any pictures this time since I was still not feeling well).  I let the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper do most of the work for me on this layout; even the Santa Claus embellishment is cut from one of the patterns in the pack.  Shout out to Scott and Tiana for wearing blue and red and inspiring the color palette.  Real Red is expected for Christmas, but I like the addition of the Pacific Point photo mats.


Speaking of the color palette, here it is:  Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Pacific Point, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.  I use Whisper White far, far more often than Very Vanilla, but sometimes you just need the slight warmth from Vanilla.  I'm still trucking along on my nephew's baby book and for some reason this time around a greater percentage of the layouts feature Very Vanilla.  I've got two layouts halfway done, and then just two more to do and this whole book is DONE.  It will definitely be my fastest baby book ever.

Have a great week, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Calendar Alphabet & Numbers
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Home for Christmas DSP
Accessories: hexagon punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits

No comments: