Monday, December 2, 2019

Santa's Elves

Wow, I can't believe it's December already!  And that means it's time to bust out the Christmas scrapbook pages :D  I have quite a few draft posts all ready to go.


I put headbands on Sadie and Vader and hubs says this is why dogs bite people.  Ah, I miss my little Vader man so much.  I miss Sadie right now too, but that's because she's been in a kennel since last Tuesday when we left for a Thanksgiving trip to Alabama, and I'll be picking her up today (we got home on Saturday night, but this kennel doesn't do pickups/dropoffs on Sundays so we had to wait).  Anywha, I used last year's supercute Signs of Santa stamp set and the coordinating Santa's Workshop DSP for this.  Poppy Parade is the page base but you can only see it along the top border and around the journaling.


Today's color palette includes the aforementioned Poppy Parade along with Garden Green, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding that I forgot to put in the palette, and Whisper White.  The photo mats are alternating Pool Party and Pistachio Pudding.

Hope your December is off to a great start!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Notable Alphabet, Signs of Santa
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Basic Black marker,  Crushed Curry marker Stampin' Blends in Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Petal Pink
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Thick Whisper White, Santa's Workshop DSP
Accessories:  Santa's Signpost Framelits

No comments: