Monday, December 23, 2019

Very Merry Christmas 2005

Scrappy Monday, y'all.  We've been busy since my parents arrived on Friday afternoon...actually even before that.  Our dog Sadie disappeared for two hours on Friday morning and I was looking for her everywhere and absolutely flipping out and then she just showed up on the front porch like she'd never disappeared.  It was a stressful morning.

So I haven't done anything in my craft room since I finished my future nephew's baby book (WOOO!) but I still have lots of draft posts of scrapbook pages and even lots of Christmas ones!  So here we go.


This was Christmas 2005; I used circle punches to punch out owls from the Snow Festival DSP to make my accents.  We got my brother this Darth Vader voice changing helmet; that thing was SO funny :)


I got the He-Man & She-Ra Christmas Special on DVD and literally no one else in my family has ever been excited about it :D  Three pics on the bottom right are from Christmas at my hubs' parents' house.


Today's color palette:  Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White.

Cheers, y'all.  Hope you have a good Christmas Adam ;)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Endless Wishes
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Thick Whisper White, Snow Festival DSP
Accessories:  Snow Festival Tags, circle punches

1 comment:

Tanya said...

First of all, great layout. I love the row of pics across the bottom.
Secondly, I was JUST discussing that He-Man and She-Ra movie with my kids!! My parents had recorded it off tv waaay back when with a bunch of Christmas Specials. We watched that video every year, haha. My son's band class got to watch that and the Star Wars Christmas special for their party day before school got out. :D