Monday, May 7, 2018

Mad Hatter Tea Party 2014

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I'm pretty excited about today's pages.


You can see the pictures close up here and here.  Tempting Turquoise is retiring; seemed like a good choice for my tea party pages!


I looooooooooove that rainbow flowery patterned paper. And my mixed-font title.  And while I have several tea-related stamp sets, this time I opted to use some Alice in Wonderland stickers I had in my stash.


Second layout of the day!  I managed to get ten pictures on each layout, not too shabby.


Today's color palette is pulled straight from the patterned paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, and Basic Gray (okay none of the polka dots are gray, but I needed to write my journaling with *something* and Basic Gray seemed like a good option).

Hope your week is off to a great start.  Cheers!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Larger than Life Alphabet & Numbers, Retro Alphabet Upper
Ink:  Island Indigo, Real Red, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Thick Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, stickers by EK Success

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Now that was a lot of people in your house!!! I loved the teacup you got in the exchange. The handle is so cute. LOVE the design. And the whole layout is just whimsical. LOVE IT!!! You are probably known for going overboard, right?!!! So much fun and great to revisit those memories.