Sunday, May 27, 2018

Yuyuan Gardens

Sunday means it's time for more China pages!  I have a couple of layouts I've shared before and then two never-before-seen ones today.


I shared this Giant Pandas layout about a year and a half ago.  I thought that bamboo pattern from the Ginger Blossom DSP was just perfect for this layout (and Baja Breeze is always a good idea!).


This was the very very first China layout I did FOUR YEARS ago!  I think I made it a little too busy with the shapes on the left page but done is better than perfect.

So here's the new pages!


Our next Shanghai stop was the Yuyuan Gardens, which are in the big fat middle of the city but through some sorcery once you step inside you can't even tell you're near the city.  And this layout once again uses my favoritest sketch which I've used I can't even remember how many times now.


We took a LOT of pictures here so this is just the first 2/3, tune back in next Sunday for the third layout.


Today's color palette:  Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Brilliant Blue, and a bit of Basic Gray for journaling (also featured a lot in the pictures).  I don't have much Brilliant Blue cardstock left because I love to use it in my scrapbooks, so here's hoping that Blueberry Bushel will be a good alternative for me :) Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type
Ink:  Basic Gray
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Accessories:  Lettering Template

No comments: