Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Dino Daze

Mornin' y'all!  And also....

NEW SCHTUFF ALERT!  NEW SCHTUFF ALERT!!!!  Aaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I'm terribly excited about today's card because the new dinosaur stamps are SO RIDICULOUSLY CUTE.  Lookie!


My dino is playing peek-a-boo from behind Tropical Chic leaves.  Somehow I managed to use two stamp sets and no fewer than FOUR sets of dies to make this!  And!  That new patterned paper I used heavily features Pretty Peacock, and I'm in love with that color.  So fantastic.

Here's the Fab Friday sketch I started with:


I promise there's a stitched rectangle under the dino and his leaves.  I just used a simple strip of Pool Party cardstock instead of doing any kind of scallop though; I figured the rest of the card was busy enough.

So there's my first Dino Days card, and I can't wait to make more with this stamp set.  SO.  CUTE.  I love that it has dies too; I've got two previous dinosaur stamp sets that don't have matching dies and this one is already the favorite of the three just for that reason.

Well, I'm off to take Tiny Terror to the gym and then I've got a lunch thing to go to, and I haven't decided if he's going with me or not yet.  Hmmm....

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Dino Days, Tropical Chic
Ink:  Mango Melody, Pretty Peacock, Old Olive
Paper:  Mango Melody, Pool Party, Thick Whisper White, Dinoroar DSP
Accessories:  Dino Dies, Tropical Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Dimensionals

3 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

That is way too cute! Love the designer paper and the suite tropical die cuts! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

So cute, Christy - I agree, I have a feeling those dinosaurs will be coming my way this year, too, lol. Love the DSP! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

Perfect pairing to put the dino with the Tropical Chic leaves! I love it! The colors are fun and bold. This is making want this bundle more and more! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!