Thursday, June 27, 2019

On Cloud Nine

Hey y'all!  Happy Thursday.  How's your week going so far?

I'm back with the third birthday card in a row because my SIL's birthday is three days after my mom's.  So here's a card for Adrienne:


Purple is her favorite color, so I used both Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape on here.  You can't tell from the photo, but I painted some Wink of Stella on the hot air balloons for a bit of sparkle. 

Check out this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And the theme challenge from Global Design Project:


There is a super-cute new hot air balloon stamp set in the SU! catalog (and a matching punch), but I already have Lift Me Up and an older stamp set as well so I really don't neeeeed the new one.  Or so I keep telling myself.  I have two older dinosaur stamp sets and that didn't stop me buying Dino Days ;)

Anywha, hope y'all have a great day.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lift Me Up
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo
Paper:  Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Balmy Blue, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Up & Away dies, mini Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

2 comments:

Amy O said...

I love the sweet scene you've created and the fab color combo. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

This is really fun! Love those balloons and that fun sentiment. So glad to see you this week at FMS!