Tuesday, June 25, 2019

SUO Challenges: All About Birthdays

Happy Tuesday, stamp enthusiasts!  We have a new challenge at Stampin' Up! Only Challenges today, and it's all about BIRTHDAYS!  Everyone you know has a birthday, so why not make 'em a card?


So here's a birthday card I made for my dear friend Sarah!


This card is a bit Beauty and the Beast inspired because I'm sending her BatB socks (long story).  I chose blue and yellow for Belle's two most iconic dresses in the animated Disney version, and of course there's a rose that plays an important part in the story but I made my roses yellow.  I used the recently retired Post Script background because I love it :)

Go check out the rest of the design team's creations at SUO Challenges, and then make a birthday card yourself!  It's fun, I promise :)  I have three birthdays coming up in my family in the next few weeks, so I'll definitely be making more birthday cards!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Well Said, To a Wild Rose, Post Script
Ink:  Balmy Blue, Pineapple Punch, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Night of Navy
Paper:  Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Wild Rose dies, Well Written dies, Dimensionals

No comments: