Thursday, June 6, 2019

Chic Thanks

Happy Thursday y'all!  Thursdays are my days to relax at the Y...my barre instructor had a baby (and she's moving), and there's no other fitness class that I want to take right now, so for the past few weeks I've been taking my stitching to the Y to work on while Ryan is in the nursery.  Making some progress on that so there's a happy thought for today!

And here's another happy thought:


I'm always tickled when I have the featured stamp set to participate in the What Will You Stamp? challenge.  Tropical Chic was one of my first purchases from the catalog last year, always fun to play with.  (By the way, my last Tropical Chic card won an honorable mention at CAS(E) This Sketch!  Woo!)


I also used this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And I love the color palette from Color Throwdown:


I used Night of Navy, Calypso Coral and Grapefruit Grove (I wanted a bit of color variation in my flowers), Bermuda Bay, and Very Vanilla.  Plus a bit of gold because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Have a lovely day, friends!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Tropical Chic
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Grapefruit Grove, Calypso Coral, Versamark
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Thick Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Rectangle Stitched Shapes dies, Tropical dies, Dimensionals, Gold EP

5 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

What a beautiful card! I love your color combination, and those shaded leaves are gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining What Will You Stamp this week.

Jen Brum said...

What a great card Christy! I love Tropical Chic and the colours you've chosen are fantastic! Love the gold accents too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

Terrific use of the sketch and colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

I love this set and you’ve used it beautifully! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Broni said...

This is beautiful, Christy!