Tuesday, November 26, 2019

SUO Challenges: Dealing With Dies

Hey y'all!  It is time once more for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


This time around, we want you to use your dies!  I use dies all the time so my first challenge was narrowing down which ones I wanted to use :)  I thumbed through all my current dies and chose Wild Rose.  At first I was going to do something all sweet and pastel, and then...this happened instead:


How about a Christmas rose instead?  I used the colors from the Wrapped in Plaid DSP and I used five different dies from the set.  I'd never used two of them, the gold border one and the navy blue sprigs behind the rose.  So yeah, I think this card counts as die-riffic.

Now it's your turn!  Make a card using dies and share it on the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  To A Wild Rose, Greatest Part of Christmas
Ink:  Versamark, Night of Navy
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce, Thick Whisper White, gold foil, Wrapped in Plaid DSP
Accessories:  Wild Rose dies, gold EP, Dimensionals

No comments: